Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

We don’t have to engage in grand, heroic actions to participate in change. Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world. So let’s all reduce, reuse and recycle to sustain our world for future generations.

Enjoy our class movie and please leave a comment.

Thank you

12 thoughts on “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

1. Talofa Lava! I’m from St Patrick’s School Panmure and I loved this motivation of reusing things so that things won’t go to waste. Please say hi to Becca for me! Thank you for sharing such an amazing , heart felt, message to spread. Keep the good work up!!

2. Kia ora Room 8.
    We are Room 5 at Panmure Bridge School. We liked your rapping. Romeo wanted to say good job and how great it was to see all his old classmates. We agree that the message of Reduce, Reuse and Recylce is very important for our world
    Nga Mihi
    Room 5

3. hi room 3 4 5 I am ave in room 13 at pt
    England and I am a year 3 and 7 years old. I loved your movie because I liked your song. From ave.

4. Greeting’s Room 8.

My name is kawsar from panmure bridge school.

I love how you guys was like rapping and especially when you guys was smiling a lot. and hi old bestfriend hi miss you remeber me kawsar. anyways the movie you made was so fantastic. great job keep work hard.

5. Kia ora Mao lelei Ni hao Talofa lava, My name is Sean from room 10. I really like the Idea I really like how room 8 kids made up the song. They were some scenes that were a little bit funny but overall I really like this movie. Keep it up!.

6. hi room 8. I really like your movie about sustainability and taking care of the Earth, great job room 8 keep it up

7. Kia ora Room 8,i liked your video it was fantastic and i loved that the editing and the voice over that you made it was brilliant.I learned how to reuse,reduce and recycle everyday .keep up the good work room 8.

From:Crisriel

8. Kia ora Rūma 8,
    We are Rūma 14 from te kura o Glendowie and we are learning about kaitiakitanga and sustainability too. We thought your video is really creative and cool and with a great message. You have inspired us and some of us may try and make a video on sustainability too.
    Victoria, who used to be at your school, says hi and that she missed you all.
    Thanks for sharing.

9. Kia ora Room 8,
    We think you did so good making the video and the song. It is really catchy and has a good message. We want to know how long it took you to make the song and then make the video?
    From Room 12 at Glendowie School

10. Kia ora,
    We loved your catchy song – I have already remembered the chorus! The rhymes were really cool. The thing I liked is the song, the rhythm and the dance moves. Congratulations for making such an awesome video.
    From Room 13 at Glendowie School